Having a child with ADD or ADHD can be a challenge throughout the year. But it can be even more of a challenge during the holiday season.
While the holidays can be very rewarding and fulfilling for many families, the stress level tends to rise as it is hard to get all of the tasks done in time. The stress level can go even higher for families who have a child or teen with ADD or ADHD.
I am teaching a free teleseminar on how to deal with your child’s ADD or ADHD during the holiday season. I am requesting that you visit: ADHD and the Holidays, and please submit a question about your biggest challenge with your ADD or ADHD child or teen during the holiday season.
During this live, 60 minute call, I will answer the most commonly asked questions. I will also be sure to cover the following topics:
- How to complete a shopping trip with your ADD or ADHD child
- How to keep your child’s behavior on track during the Christmas break
- How to decide if you child should continue ADHD medication during the Christmas break
- How to create special holiday moments that you will cherish
- How to use the holidays to improve your relationship with your ADD/ADHD child so that your relationship will be better throughout the year
The free call is tonight. So head on over to www.ADHDandtheHolidays.com right now while it’s still fresh in your mind, and submit your question.
Don’t worry if you can’t make the call live – I am recording it, and will share the recording with everyone who registers.
Most importantly, I hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday season. Make sure to take the time to enjoy yourself and each other.
Wishing you a great holiday season, and a happy new year!
Dr. Kenny Handelman